Call us +233 (0) 302781832
We offer a complete range of methods for window cleaning and cladding cleaning, including water fed pole systems, jet washing, absailing and use of cradles. We will conduct a free site visit to advise you on the most cost effective and appropriate window cleaning solution for you and your premises.
Waterfed Pole Window Cleaning
The main features of this system are:
- Cleans up to 65 Feet (6 floors) with a new lightweight pole
- Cleans windows, UPVC, facades, glass roofs, panelling and cladding
- Eliminates the use of ladders, cherry pickers, cradles etc on 95% of buildings
- Operators work from the safety of the ground
- Reaches previously inaccessible windows with ease
- Environmentally friendly, no chemicals are ever used
- Maintains privacy and reduced disturbances
- Saves you money
Absailing Window Cleaning
Abseiling is a well-established method for cleaning windows at height and awkward spaces, both indoors and out. It can be a more subtle approach, eliminating the need for heavy plants and therefore reduces the chance of disruption to your business.
Additionally, we may also need to use cherry pickers (hydraulic platforms), if the building cannot be cleaned or areas are impossible to access. In this case we would use our hydraulic platform vehicles, allowing us to access windows and facades up to a maximum height of 72 feet (approximately 8 floors).